The National Piano Foundation’s website at www.pianonet.com is continually visited by the piano community of teachers, players, publishers and technicians. Your advertisement will reach a receptive and influential audience at a reasonable cost.
Total payment is due with your artwork, payable to the National Piano Foundation by check in U.S. funds.
Pricing is for consecutive quarters.
- 1 Qtr: $300
- 2 Qtrs: $450
- 3 Qtrs: $525
- 4 Qtrs: $675
Badges are 125 pixels by 125 pixels (w x h)
|QUARTER||RESERVATION DUE||ARTWORK DUE||POSTED|
|Jan – March||December 1||December 15||January 1|
|April – June||March 1||March 15||April 1|
|July – Sept||June 1||June 15||July 1|
|Oct – Dec||September 1||September 15||October 1|
- Content must be related to activities of the piano and/or music industry.
- No animation (“slideshow” style) badges are acceptable.
- E-mail artwork and instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org using either high resolution JPG or GIF formats. Advertisers may update with new banner artwork by the deadlines above for consecutive quarters at no additional charge.
- When making a reservation, please specify the quarter it should first appear on the website.
- The National Piano Foundation reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
Please direct banner ads and inquiries to:
National Piano Foundation
14070 Proton Rd. Suite 100 LB 9
Dallas, TX 75244